Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hm.

Two posts in a day? Wow. I must be on something! But I think I've figured out my obstacle...While at work, I was able to think when others weren't there or I didn't have a customer.

I think I need to join a gym again. I think I'm going to join Planet Fitness again so that I can go there after work and work on my cardio and all. I know that if I do that I'll have more resources to help me get in better shape. And I know they have TVs there so you can watch them when you're on the treadmill, so maybe I can go Monday nights when they have The Voice on, if I'm not working, of course. But I really do wanna start being more active and eating a lot better. But. I think that if I go to home first, then to the gym, it'll thin out, since right after work is when A LOT of people want to get their work outs in. Go home first, change, then go up there will be a good idea. The Planet Fitness here is 24-hours Monday-Friday. Then they're open from 7am-7pm both Saturdays and Sundays. I'll just have to fix it into my budget to pay for it. Though I think I'll just get the $10 a month deal...hm, so we'll see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment