Monday, January 23, 2012

It's never easy...who ever said it would be anyway??

It's been a couple weeks since my last posting and I feel terrible about it. I've had SO much drama going on that I've completely lacked in the diet/work out department. So I'm going to tell my story, because I want to put it out and away.

Back in Sept./Oct., I found out about the Mansfield event that Darkness Radio was going to be having in March 2012. And I instantly wanted to go. I was talking to a friend about it and she said she would get the tickets for us both to go. She said she did...but after asking countless times (for months) for the confirmation email so we can get the hotel and all...nothing. I can understand that people go through things, but if you're going to tell someone that you're going to do something...do it. Apparently, from what she said, she put the tickets on her mom's card and her mom freaked, and then she was going to have them switch it all or whatever. I honestly got incredibly confused as to what the hell she was saying...but seriously, why was she using her mom's credit card anyway? And so a little over a week ago I contacted Darkness Radio about it and all. Said she had never bought tickets. My friend said she put them under her mom's name. Why? I have no freaking idea, but it made me realize that she's just pulling my leg. She's really making it out for her to just get attention it seemed. It was a complete mess. HUGE. And so last Tuesday I got an email from Darkness Radio events saying because of the circumstances and to help you all out, she sent me an invoice for a ticket and my friend. Now my friend told me she was going to give me her card info so I can get it via Paypal on Wednesday. This is after I completely lost it and was crying my eyes out to the point that I felt like I couldn't breath. And say what you want, but that's no way a friend treats a friend. You don't go and say you did something and leave it up in the air for someone to guess. She left me in the dark about everything. Didn't forward me any of the emails she originally got. I was beyond pissed. I was fuming. I had my heart set on meeting Aaron (from Ghost Adventures), Big Stepping with him and go ghost hunting with him. But I won't be able to now and that really sucks. But, Wednesday came and my friend never showed. So I told the lady at Darkness Radio to give my ticket away and thanked her for the opportunity, but with all the drama I couldn't go. My heart literally sank. I was not happy because I wanted to go to the Mansfield event.

Thankfully, Janice came along. She know who she is. She told me about the Gettysburg event that's a week before the event at Mansfield. I looked at the site and turns out EVERYONE that's going to Mansfield will be at Gettysburg the week before....except Aaron Goodwin. But on that day a door closed and another one opened. I'm now going to be going to the Gettysburg event with Janice and a few other people. And I get to meet all these AMAZING people that I've been wanting to meet! Like, Dave Schrader, Jeff Belanger, Patrick Fleming, Mark & Debbie Constantino, Patrick Burns and more. It's just awesome and Janice seriously made me feel ten times better than I was. So thank you to Janice on that part.

As for the whole weight/diet/working out, it's hard for me right now. I'm going to keep doing my best. It's just really hard working two jobs. And all I want to do when I come home is sit and just relax. I work 40hrs at one job, then part time at the other. I'm not complaining, but it's just hard. I need to find a balance in what works for me so I can get that working out going again. It's not going to be easy, but I'm not giving up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment