Saturday, February 21, 2009

Indescribable...

I'm sitting here feeling sore as ever. My entire body is aching from working out at the gym. My head is clogged because of my sinuses and yet I feel...empowered. There are things going on in my life that I've recently discovered that are...difficult, nonetheless. But, I accept them. For instance, my credit cards - I only have 2! - And then there's other things that I'm in desperate need to pay off, but I know that everything WILL work itself out. That everything WILL be ok! This is all thanks to "Confessions of a Shop-a-holic". Granted that I'm in NO WAY a shop-a-holic, but I identified with Rebecca! I'm in debt, and have hardly ANY money to pay for much of ANYTHING right now. But she got through it, and I know I will. It'll take time, of course, BUT I have plenty of time to sort things out and get to where I need to be...

And I missed that feeling...the feeling I get after seeing a great movie...like tonight, I walked out of the theater in a fantastic mood! I'm still on that high. I don't know why I feel this way when I walk out of a movie, but it's....incredible.

Ugh...I'm on such a high right now that there's way too much for me to type about when I can barely write this right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment