Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Things...

So much has transpired the past few days, weeks even. I've already talked about most of it all to people, and I'm grateful for people that have listened - you know who you are..

But there's someone I've been thinking about a lot lately. Someone that I've bee able to spend some time with. But I don't want this person to be just a friend. I want more than that with this person. I would rather not say the name of this person, since most know who it is. Would rather not say it if said person reads this - which is unlikely. Anyways. I smile at the thought of their smile. I love their laugh and how this person makes me feel. I know we all have dreams at night. But mine have become more vivid. And this person has made quite a few appearances. Right now though, we're just friends. As much as I would want to try and make it more...I don't know if it will happen. Or if it ever will... I want to say so much more, but I will have to physically write that down as to not give away whom this person is...

I've been told to just let it see where it goes. But there's that feeling in the pit of my stomach that says to say something, to give it a boost. But I've got nothing to say, really. I've been rejected before, and I don't think I want to do that again...especially with this person...

So, we'll see...

And if anyone guesses a name, the comment will be deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment